Become a Telecommunicator CPR Champion
You know that Telecommunicator CPR saves lives. But how do you ensure your community is providing the best T-CPR possible? And how do you convince your colleagues to focus on the training and quality improvement necessary to deliver effective T-CPR each and every time it’s needed?
This guide to implementing T-CPR training and quality improvement will help you take your T-CPR program to the next level. Read it now so you’ll be armed with the information you need to answer questions such as:
- Why do I need to change anything if my PSAP already has a cardiac arrest protocol?
- Doesn’t my current quality improvement program ensure T-CPR performance?
- If my 911 telecommunicators received training when they were hired, why do we need additional T-CPR training?
- Why is obtaining and maintaining a T-CPR credential important for our 911 telecommunicators?
- How will T-CPR training and credentialing impact our budget?
We're committed to sharing the latest information on high-quality digital resuscitation education and related topics from industry leaders.