Provides technical support for program implementations and escalated technical support issues. Acts as a liaison between customer facing implementation & support teams and the tier 3 escalation team.
- Support setting up clients in RQI Partners’ cloud infrastructure
- Support configuring clients’ set up based on their organizational structure
- Set up set up client administrators in their site
- Set up single sign on & Active Directory integration with client’s IT environment & support customer through that process
- Support client’s & internal customers in setting up & using SFTP files & tools to import and export data
- Support client’s & internal customers in setting up courses in their LMS by SCORM dispatch
- Support client’s & internal customers with course Setup in RQI1Stop, RQI Partners LMS & the client’s LMS
- Support client’s & internal customers with technical & functional subject matter expertise about RQI Partners cloud infrastructure
- Support 1st line customer support with resolution of customer complaints
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Liaise with 3rd line technical support to resolve customer complaints
- Deliver tasks on time with minimum errors
Required Skills and Competencies
- 2 to 4 years of experience in web applications and administration of web apps.
- Proven customer service experience
- Willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and, team-oriented environment
- Good Communication Skills
- Web administration knowledge
- Web application knowledge
- Problem Analytical skills
- Knowledge of healthcare domain / Learning platforms strongly preferred
- Experience in Identity Management using Active Directories, LDAP etc.
- Exposure to SAML, Open ID preferred