• Responsible for strategy and implementation of digital marketing and social media for the RQI Partners portfolio of Resuscitation Quality Improvement programs, with the objective of building brand, positioning, education, sales enablement,
demand generation and customer success
• Maintain deep understanding of the market and a discipline of customer knowledge and empathy with a focus on the customer’s clinical quality and competency needs.
• Contribute to the readiness and success of sales channels and enhance the impact of RQI for hospitals and health systems to save more lives.
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Email Marketing (EM)
• Optimize and manage the RQI partners web properties, social media channels, Pardot databases and Pardot integration with Salesforce.
• Manage a robust calendar of national and regional lead generation and nurturing campaigns to produce marketing-qualified leads, acquire and support customers and reach enrollment goals
• Regional digital marketing and social media strategies to support local networks and user communities
• Maintain internal relationships and collaboration for the successful development, representation, market introduction and promotion of the RQI program portfolio for pre-hospital and hospital markets and recognition of RQI accounts.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s Degree required in a relevant subject – eg business or marketing
• Minimum of 3 years experience with Pardot or Marketo marketing technology
• Experience in a marketing role in a Salesforce environment
• Minimum 5 years experience in product management, marketing or related area
• Experience in the hospital or healthcare market