Provide customer support and technical assistance for all RQI Partners programs.
- Answer phone calls and emails from customers including internal and external field personnel
- Create and maintain service tickets for all customer interactions, through to closure
- Collaborate and discuss solutions internally and outside the department to coordinate most effective solution.
- Software testing as required for all products
- Customer feedback reporting and escalation
- Providing exemplary customer service to all
- Identify emerging all issues for products; collect information, test and confirm, escalate as needed, provide team(s) work around or solution.
- Work with HealthStream Customer service team to ensure collaboration on escalations and solutions delivery.
- RQI communication management and coordination with customers and RQI sales team
- Strong computer troubleshooting
- Proficiency with Excel and Import File configuration
- Work efficiently and collaboratively in a team environment
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role supporting SaaS
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears easily
- Basic troubleshooting skills for PC’s
- Project Management Experience preferred
- Occasional travel required