This Strike Team Role involves the sales responsibilities to be conducted in a 12-15-month project. Accounts will be assigned to each team member for HeartCode related analysis and actions.
- Customer Success – Guarantee the success of designated accounts that have an RQI Portfolio implementation, including expansion and renewal opportunities.
- Relationships – Build long term meaningful relationships with designated customers, with the goal of them seeing RQIP as a trusted embedded element of the hospital system.
- RQI Portfolio – Represent with high competence the complete RQI Portfolio in designated accounts.
- Renewal & Expansion – Ensure that sales targets for expansions and renewals in designated accounts are met.
- Customer Success – Ensuring that customers in designated accounts maximize the opportunities for helping save lives in using RQIP portfolio.
- Program & Mission – Embracing the “why” and “how” behind the RQIP mission of saving more lives and be able engage with key customer leadership in joining the RQI journey.
- Program Competence – Ensuring mastery of the features, functionality and sales methods related to the RQI Portfolio.
- Customer Trust – Build and secure trust and confidence with all key personnel in the designated customer accounts.
- Competence Development – Supporting the development of employee resuscitation competence in designated accounts
- Return on Investment – Assisting designated accounts in understanding and reporting the value and cost savings of their RQI program.
- Program Adoption – Ensuring customers maximize the adoption of the RQI Portfolio in the designated accounts.
- Implementations – Undertaking successful implementations at customer sites and educate administrators and super users.
- Analytical Tools – Ensuring customers are able to use all of the analytical tools available so they can drive impact while showing evidence of success to their senior management.
- Agreement Renewals – Ensuring all designated accounts renew their agreement.
- Sales Targets – Meet the renewal and expansion sales targets in the designated accounts.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Must have working knowledge of the HeartCode portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or business (preferred) or Associates Degree in above mentioned fields of study supported by ten years of sales experience.
- 6-10 years of successful consistent sales experience with consistent achievement of quota and business goals.
- Ability to travel – 3-4 overnights each week to cover territory effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds on a regular basis.
- Valid Driver’s License.