Impact Manager, VA
Seeking candidates near the following locations:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Boston, MA
- Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL, St. Louis, MO or Minneapolis, MN
- Seattle, WA or Portland, OR
- Las Angeles, CA
- Customer Success – Guarantee the success of designated Veterans Health Administration accounts that have an RQI Portfolio implementation, including adoption and expansion opportunities.
- Relationships – Build long term meaningful relationships with designated customers, with the goal of them seeing RQIP as a trusted embedded element of the hospital system.
- RQI Portfolio – Represent with high competence the complete RQI Portfolio in designated accounts.
- Customer Success – Ensure customers in designated accounts maximize opportunities to help save lives in using RQIP portfolio.
- Program & Mission – Embrace the “why” and “how” behind the RQIP mission of saving more lives and be able engage with key customer leadership in joining the RQI journey.
- Program Competence – Ensure mastery of the features, functionality and sales methods related to the RQI Portfolio.
- Customer Trust – Build and secure trust and confidence with all key personnel in designated customer accounts.
- Competence Development – Support the development of employee resuscitation competence in designated accounts.
- Return on Investment – Assist designated accounts in understanding and reporting the value and cost savings of their RQI program.
- Program Adoption – Ensure customers maximize the adoption of the RQI Portfolio in the designated accounts.
- Implementations – Undertake successful implementations at customer sites and educate administrators and super users.
- Analytical Tools – Ensure customers are able to use all of the analytical tools available so they can drive impact while showing evidence of success to their senior management.
- Utilization Targets – Meet the adoption and customer satisfaction targets in the designated accounts.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, life sciences or business
- 8-10 years nursing experience, ideally with the VA, with consistent achievement of goals
- 5-8 years of experience as nurse educator
- Ability to travel – 3-4 overnights each week to cover assigned accounts effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds on a regular basis.
- Valid Driver’s License.