Marketing Manager (EMS)
Wappingers Falls, NY
- Responsible for downstream product marketing for the RQI Partners EMS portfolio, with a focus on brand, positioning, education, sales enablement, demand generation and customer impact success
- Maintain deep understanding of the market and a discipline of customer knowledge and empathy with a focus on the customer’s clinical quality and competency needs.
- Serve as marketing participant on the launch teams for new products and enhancements and ensure go-to-market readiness.
- Contribute to the readiness and success of sales channels and enhance the impact of RQI for hospitals and health systems to save more lives.
- Driving market campaigns and activities to generate and nurture leads, acquire and maintain customers and reach financial goals for the RQI Partners product portfolio.
- Develop marketing collateral, content, and tools and provide training and support to the sales channel to ensure readiness to successfully sell.
- Develop educational tools and best practices for RQI accounts to improve administration, utilization and RQI impact to help save more lives
- Maintain internal relationships and collaboration for the successful development, representation, market introduction and promotion of the RQI EMS
- portfolio and recognition of RQI accounts.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a relevant subject – eg business or marketing
- Minimum 5 years experience in product management, marketing or related area
- Public safety and or healthcare marketing desirable. EMS provider experience desirable.