- Market Assessment – ensuring successful identification, evaluation and recruitment of hospitals to adopt the RQI portfolio.
- Relationship Leadership – relationship development and management with all necessary AHA staff, including Affiliate EVPs, SVPs and Metro Directors, to support development of RQI portfolio adoption opportunities.
- Lead Development – ensure new RQI portfolio sales funnel opportunities are developed across the US.
- Subject Matter Expertise – deep knowledge and understanding of the RQI portfolio coupled with strong understanding of local, regional and national healthcare systems.
- Market Facilitation – accountable for ensuring that AHA Development Managers have all the tools necessary to develop RQI portfolio opportunities.
- Market Adoption – Develops and implements strategies that significantly grow RQI portfolio sales opportunities across the US.
- Partner Liaison – Establish & maintain collaborative relationships with AHA & Laerdal field organizations.
- Partner Leadership – Main point of contact for AHA SVPs to ensure alignment and impact of RQI portfolio within AHA goals
- Development Manager Team Competence – Ensure Development Manager team competence in supporting the RQI Portfolio
- RQI Portfolio Education – Enable training and education of appropriate AHA Affiliate staff on the RQI portfolio
- Sales Funnel and Forecast – Produce and analyze early sales stage funnel and forecast for each development manager on a regular basis.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with key volunteers in a healthcare setting
- Experience in building and managing relationships
- Experience and knowledge selling to executive leaders/C-suite in a healthcare setting.
- At least five years of experience in a related field.
- Ability to travel within US 35%