The Program Manager is responsible for the success of their assigned programs. This includes the responsibility for the initial user specifications though program validation and ongoing product improvements. In addition to development tasks, the Program Managers are also and responsible for the product management and upstream marketing functions of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework.
- Customer Adoption – Ensuring that the business case for the Program in terms of customer adoption is met
- Program and Product Development User Specifications – the Program and product component user specifications for translation to technical requirements
- Product Development Liaison – day to day interface with the development teams building components for the products after the exploration phase.
- Program Implementation & Execution – ensuring the effective implementation and understanding of the Program by all members of the RQIP organization.
- Program Lifecycle – Successful management of Programs through implementation to out-phasing.
- Product Management & Upstream Marketing– fulfillment of the product management functions of the pragmatic marketing framework
- Business Results – Profit and loss accountability for the Program/Product lines assigned
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing, Program Management or Product Management.
- Background in healthcare systems or hospital contracting a plus
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
Potential to work remote