The Program Manager is responsible for the success of their assigned programs. This includes the responsibility for the initial user specifications though program validation and ongoing product improvements. In addition to development tasks, the Program Managers are also and responsible for the product management and upstream marketing functions of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework.
- Program and Product Development User Specifications
- Translation of explore activities to clearly defined user requirements documents
- Day to day liaison with technical development teams to ensure clear technical specifications
- Act as a Senior User Delegate in relevant program development projects
- Product Development Liaison
- Collaboration with product development teams to ensure they remain on schedule, on scope and on budget.
- Reporting to senior management on any deviations from plan
- Program Lifecycle
- Ensuring the program and components continue to meet customer expectations
- Product Improvement
- Monitoring the programs by close interaction with customers to ensure that any product improvement possibilities are identified, evaluated and proposed
- Driving any product improvements through the program development process.
- Product Management & Upstream Marketing
- Completing and/or coordinating all product and program management tasks in the upstream aspects of the pragmatic marketing framework for the RQI Programs.
- Program Validation
- Ensuring that the assigned programs function as intended.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing, Program Management or Product Management.
- Background in healthcare systems or hospital contracting a plus
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities