EMS Program Support Specialist
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customers experience the full value proposition of RQIP solutions.
- Provide value, through support activities, to internal and external customers throughout the value chain during the pre-sales, implementation and post-implementation phases.
- Pre-Sales Support: Works closely with the field organization to coordinate implementation-related activities, including pre‐sales advice and consultation on technical requirements for EMS solutions
- Quotes: Creates formal quotes and, change orders
- Program Implementation: Manages the smooth and efficient implementation of EMS programs for customers
- Customer Support: Receive calls and emails from customers with questions and problems; diagnose the complaint; provide service to resolve or escalate the customer issue
- Reporting: Provide reporting on implementation queue, customer utilization, complaints and other metrics as directed
- Quality Improvement: Identify and quantify opportunities to improve quality and reduce waste.
- Special Projects: Collaborate with other functional areas on short-term projects that provide value to customers
Required Skills and Competencies
- Associates Degree in a technology-related field. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Continuing and recent education in enterprise systems, preferably in the local government segment a plus
- 2-5 years experience working to provide product support for a high technology product/system
- Experience working with hospital, health system or EMS customers
- Training in Six-Sigma and Lean methodologies preferred.
- Solid understanding of data and network security standards and protocols