- This is a player-coach role with direct accountability of designated accounts and a regional sales team focused on impacting customer success.
- Coordination and direction of all account impact activities and resources to guarantee the success of designated Veterans Health Administration accounts that have an RQI Portfolio implementation, including adoption and expansion opportunities.
- Share customer best practices in Resuscitation Quality Improvement program adoption to improve outcomes and reduce time to impact.
- Work with all RQI functions, parent organizations, strategic partners, and key customers to ensure cohesive local teamwork and resource synchronization
- Oversee all impact business activities for the assigned accounts of the team.
- Achieve adoption and customer satisfaction quotas of designated accounts and those of the regional impact team.
- Maintain operating expenses at or below approved levels.
- Ensure a highly engaged team, coach for optimal performance and effectively position internal and external resources for maximum results.
- Hire, train, teach and facilitate competence development of field team.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of regional results, performance metrics for field team and action plans to reach targets.
- Drive team performance by coaching and providing clear expectations and ongoing feedback.
- Travel with Impact Managers to train and coach.
- Provide input to business planning, and clearly communicate the plans to the team.
- Participate in face to face contact with local medical opinion leaders, field leaders and key customer exchanges, seeking critical strategic issues and translating those issues into tactical implementation.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Customer contact – Expectation of regular face to face meetings each week with customers/potential customers, to support and develop the Impact Managers.
- Travel 3-4 overnights each week to cover territory effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds on a regular basis
- Valid Drivers License
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, life sciences or business – or equivalence
- 8-10 years nursing experience, ideally with the VA, with consistent achievement of goals
- 5-8 years of experience as nurse educator
- 3-5 years Management of personnel experience preferred
- Please send your resume and cover letter to RQI.Careers@RQIPartners.com