Customer Success- Guarantee the success of designated accounts by delivery of high quality service to Resuscitation Quality Improvement Partners (RQI-P) external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding RQI-P Values at all times.
Lives saved opportunity – deliver educational services and support to designated customer accounts while applying knowledge of educational methods, emergency telecommunication practices, success management, and specific needs of the client. This delivery should further the development & improvement of the client’s capability to deliver high quality Telephone-CPR to help save lives.
Renewal & Expansion – Ensure that renewal targets in designated accounts are met.
•Customer Success – Ensuring the customers in designated accounts maximize the opportunities for helping save lives using the RQI-T program.
•Customer Trust – Build and secure trust and confidence with all key personnel in the designated customer accounts.
•Program Competence – Ensuring mastery of features, functionality and programs found in the RQI-T portfolio.
•Program & Mission – Understands the economic, clinical, and educational features & benefits of the Resuscitation Academy portfolio.
•Program Competence – Ensure mastery of the features and functionality of all tools and programs within the RQI-T portfolio.
•Subject Matter Expert – In field of public safety communications, telephone CPR, and resuscitation science. Understands evidence supporting the Chain of Survival and advocates for the provision of early CPR for suspected cardiac arrest patients.
•Implementations – Undertake successful implementations at customer sites and educate administrators and super users.
• RQI-T Tools – Ensuring customers are able to use all RQI-T program tools available, including LMS, scheduling, analytics, file repository, reporting, and portal. Assist with minor trouble shooting and liaise with IT or appropriate RQI-P personnel when necessary to resolve issues.
• Customer Trust – Build and secure trust and confidence with all key personnel in the designate customer accounts.
• Account owner – Primary point of contact for designated customer accounts
• Other duties as assigned
•Participate in RQI-T program development activities
•Prepare designated customer accounts for RQI-T implementation, including onboarding and orientation activities
•Ensure that quarterly learning and simulation exercises are assigned
•Communicate learner compliance status with designated customer accounts administration
•Coordinate QI activities with designated customer accounts
•Complete QI audio reviews and reports within 24 hours of file submission
•Prepares to facilitate phone simulations through review of instructional materials including case descriptions, learning objectives, scripts and recordings of actual emergency calls.
•Facilitates standardized, high-fidelity phone simulations of emergency calls.
•Provides immediate feedback to learners about their performance in simulations.
•Prepares documentation and reports about customers simulated and actual T-CPR performance.
•Meet regular with designated customer leadership to inform about performance trends and prepare for upcoming activities.
•Makes recommendations to RQI-T Program Manager about potential improvements to the Resuscitation Academy T-CPR program.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• 3-5 years of experience as a Public Safety Telecommunicator in a high-volume Public-Safety Answering Point (PASP).
• Subject matter expert in field of public safety communications, telephone CPR, and resuscitation science
• Understands evidence supporting the Chain of Survival and advocates for the provision of early CPR for suspected cardiac arrest patients.
• Office 365 Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, OneNote) and Skype
• Experience in/with the following areas is highly desirable…
• Emergency medical call-taking using Emergency Medical Protocol (EMD) to question callers and provide pre-arrival instructions
• Quality Improvement (QI) audit of emergency calls, documenting performance and delivering feedback verbally and in writing.