Customer Support Specialist – HeartCode Program
- Sales Support – Consult with Sales team where needed on technical details for entire sales cycle from opportunity to close
- Technical Support – Serve as primary source of support for HeartCode customers and prospects, including but not limited to questions and issues with software, hardware, platform, connectivity etc.
- Training – Prepare and deliver internal and external HeartCode education modules.
- Collaboration – Work hand-in-hand with RQI Support to build HeartCode knowledge base and prepare them to assume full-time program support.
- Continuing Education – Stay abreast of technology advances and HeartCode program changes in order to best support internal and external customers.
- Training Materials – Creation and delivery of HeartCode educational materials for internal and external audiences, including Webinars, PowerPoints, Lunch and Learn (for internal)
- Technical Support Materials – Documentation of product support processes and requirements
- Technology Expert – Function as subject matter expert for all matters related to software, hardware, platform and integration of systems through all stages of sales cycle and program
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (preferred) – or Associate’s degree in same field of study supported by two years of experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears easily
- Basic troubleshooting skills