The Senior Human Resources Generalist provides support to RQIP leaders and team members across all areas of Human Resources with particular focus on Talent Acquisition and Employee Development.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for assigned positions within the organization. Work with hiring managers to gain a complete understanding of the candidate profile, source and screen candidates, coordinate and conduct interviews.
- Support hiring managers through selection process – providing guidance on selection criteria and interviewing techniques.
- Administer the performance management process. Serve as resource to team members and leaders on performance and development opportunities, and job outline development
- Administer the company’s Learning Management System. Create assignments, report on team member completions, and recommend new content as appropriate.
- Support HR Director in salary, benchmarking, reporting and compensation analysis.
- Work collaboratively with HR Director to execute annual salary increase and Bonus Programs, including communication, calculations, liaison to payroll, assisting managers with process.
- Provide support in other areas of HR as needed.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in an HR role, with emphasis on talent acquisition and employee development
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to embrace positivity and teamwork
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous experience with ADP WorkForce Now preferred