- Manage the allocated sales territory in a customer centric and proactive manner.
- Share customer best practices in RQI program adoption between customers.
- Work with the RQI functions, personnel from the parent organizations and key customers to ensure cohesive local teamwork and resource synchronization.
- Provide a consultative sales approach within territory to achieve financial goals.
- Ensure that customers implement the RQI Programs successfully and drive the lifesaving mission.
- Achieving annual territory revenue, subscriber and subscription quota
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and success with the RQI Program
- Discipline with managing funnel and forecast, and other relevant customer information, for the defined territory.
- Developing strong relationships with relevant AHA Affiliate staff
- Sales management of the assigned territory in an effective and efficient manner.
- Development of key strategic relationships with the senior management of hospitals in the territory and the relevant program administration personnel.
- Effective launch of new programs on the RQI platform in the territory.
- Embrace the ‘why’ behind our aggressive goals of doubling each year – our mission of saving more lives.
- Efficiently and effectively run territory operations to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with AHA Affiliate staff, RQI Partners staff and other AHA & Laerdal staff to ensure internal and external customers receive the highest customer service
- Create new opportunities, and move all relevant opportunities through the sales stages to successful close.
- Capture customer engagements and sales opportunities in the CRM in a timely (weekly) manner.
- Assess customer needs for the RQI program and eLearning products and be able to explain opportunities for quality and cost efficiency improvements.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources for maximum customer outcome and revenue impact
- Prepare, analyze and execute monthly and quarterly reporting of revenue results, performance metrics and opportunity funnel, to provide accurate forecasting.
- Support customers to achieve success by helping them to understand how to use the tools for program management that are available
- Understand the strategic application and demonstrate the use of the RQI platform and content.
- Plan effective strategy to ensure sales funnel includes high quality leads, focusing on Stages 1 & 2 in collaboration with RQI Development Managers and owning Stages 3 – through MSA, then collaborating with Impact Manager on Stages 6 and beyond
- Customer contact – Expectation of a minimum of 10 face to face meetings each week with customers/potential customers.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Travel – 3-4 overnights each week to cover territory effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds on a regular basis
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or business (preferred) – or Associates Degree in above mention fields of study supported by five years of sales experience.
- 5 years of sales in a relevant field or organization with consistent achievement of quota and business goals
- Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia/West Virginia