- Manage the allocated sales territory in a customer centric and proactive manner.
- Share customer best practices in RQI program adoption between customers.
- Work with the RQI functions, personnel from the parent organizations and key customers to ensure cohesive local teamwork and resource synchronization.
- Provide a consultative sales approach within territory to achieve financial goals.
- Ensure that customers implement the RQI Programs successfully and drive the lifesaving mission.
- Embrace the ‘why’ behind our aggressive goals of doubling each year – our mission of saving more lives.
- Efficiently and effectively run territory operations to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with AHA Affiliate staff, RQI Partners staff and other AHA & Laerdal staff to ensure internal and external customers receive the highest customer service
- Create new opportunities, and move all relevant opportunities through the sales stages to successful close.
- Capture customer engagements and sales opportunities in the CRM in a timely (weekly) manner.
- Assess customer needs for the RQI program and eLearning products and be able to explain opportunities for quality and cost efficiency improvements.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources for maximum customer outcome and revenue impact
- Prepare, analyze and execute monthly and quarterly reporting of revenue results, performance metrics and opportunity funnel, to provide accurate forecasting.
- Support customers to achieve success by helping them to understand how to use the tools for program management that are available
- Understand the strategic application and demonstrate the use of the RQI platform and content.
- Plan effective strategy to ensure sales funnel includes high quality leads, focusing on Stages 1 & 2 in collaboration with RQI Development Managers and owning Stages 3 – through MSA, then collaborating with Impact Manager on Stages 6 and beyond
- Customer contact – Expectation of a minimum of 10 face to face meetings each week with customers/potential customers.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or business (preferred) or Associates Degree in above mention fields of study supported by ten years of sales experience.
- 6-10 years of sales experience with consistent achievement of quota and business goals
- Travel – 3-4 overnights each week to cover territory of MA, CT and RI.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds on a regular basis
- Valid Driver’s License