HeartCode offers options for high-quality resuscitation training that provide more control of time and resources.
Quality programs developed specifically for pre-hospital and public safety responders.
Roadmap for Hospital Resuscitation Excellence
The AHA’s Scientific Statement on Resuscitation Education made the following recommendations for implementing a resuscitation program:
- Incorporate Mastery Learning
- Minimum passing score
- Prioritize behaviors focused on patient safety and clinical outcomes
- Use Deliberate Practice as a Methodology
- Establish a performance goal for both Mastery and Deliberate practice
- Use Overlearning for Behaviors likely to Decay
All elements must be implemented to achieve a high-reliability program.