The Neonatal Resuscitation Program®, 8th Edition
Prepared to save a life just beginning.
Help Using NRP 8th Edition
- Learners and Individuals: Learn how to register for the NRP Learning Platform and generate your Global ID, register for a course, and register for an instructor-led event.
- Instructors: Learn how to register as an instructor, create an instructor-led event, and finalize the roster and grade an instructor-led event.
- Administrators: Watch demo videos and access the administrator guides for NRP Learning Platform Direct Connection or LMS Connection organizations.
Help Getting Access to NRP 8th Edition
If you or your organization are not currently set up on the NRP Learning Platform to access the NRP 8th Edition:
- Please contact your organization’s primary NRP Administrator to verify if your organization is set up on the NRP Learning Platform for NRP 8th Edition access.
- If you are your organization’s primary NRP Administrator and have not done so already, please complete the NRP Administrator 7th to 8th Edition Survey.
- For additional questions or support, please contact NRP Support at:
- Email: NRPsupport@rqipartners.com
- Phone: 1-866-293-1034
Completing NRP 7th Edition
All NRP 7th Edition access concludes on December 31, 2021.
- All NRP 7th Edition work in progress must be completed through your organization’s NRP 7th Edition access point by December 31, 2021 or the progress and license will expire. An eCard must be awarded by December 31, 2021 for any 7th Edition licenses that are in progress.
- Any unused NRP 7th Edition licenses will be available through the NRP Learning Platform in early January 2022 as NRP 8th Edition transition licenses. Transition licenses allow assignment of a learner to take either 8th Edition Essentials or Advanced Provider courses, at the learner or organization’s discretion.
Complete the form below to be contacted for more information about the program.