Verified, High-quality CPR Competence is the New Standard of Care
In the United States, only 25% of patients survive an in-hospital cardiac arrest; just 10% survive out-of-hospital emergencies. High-quality CPR is the single highest determinant of survival from cardiac arrest. RQI methodology offers a new standard of care that shifts resuscitation practice from course completion to everyday competence. The RQI Program is grounded in the American Heart Association’s evidence-based science and educational principles.
Worldwide, cardiac arrest among hospitalized people of all ages is a high-risk event associated with significant disease and death. To address a growing need to improve the quality standards for responding to an in-hospital cardiac arrest, the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation has identified 10 steps that can lead to better patient outcomes and survival. These steps can be embedded in a system of care that includes: plans and preparations for IHCA, prevention of IHCA when avoidable, implementation of effective resuscitation education and training, the delivery of high-quality guidelines-based resuscitation care, and ongoing evaluation and adjustments for improvements within a culture of person-centered care.
When you choose RQI, you demonstrate a commitment to achieving resuscitation quality excellence. To get started, you will have a one-time implementation service that establishes your program to ensure a successful operation. RQI Partners works with you to set up the programs, assign learners and make sure users can access their assigned courses.
Our Team Guides You on Your RQI Community Journey
Our Team Guides You on Your RQI Community Journey
Implementation Project Manager (IPM)
- An IPM is assigned to be the coordinator of the implementation
- Stakeholder Reviews
- Start-up – A kick-off meeting implemented by IPMs to discuss implementation details and preferences, including organizational structure for reporting, any needed integrations with your systems and receipt of equipment
- Additional Support – Additional coordination meetings are coordinated, as required, throughout the process
Customized Action Plan
An action plan, customized to the specific organization, is created and agreed upon.
The plan includes:
- RQI1Stop Configuration – With desired hierarchical structure for the organization
- Assignment of Learning Programs – Making the learning programs available to the organization
- Importing Learners – Set up of the manual learner import process and importing of learners into the system
- Configuration of Identity Management (IM) – Sign-on credentials are appropriately set up for learners (customer system integration** or using RQI1Stop)
- LMS Integration** – Potential for integration with customer LMS’ if required
- Internet Connectivity – From the simulation stations to RQI1Stop via either internal network environment** or simulation station cellular modem
- Automatic Import Process** – Coordination with the organization is required
Simulation Station Delivery & Execution
- Station Preparation – Simulation Stations configured at factory
- Packing & Shipping – Liaison with shipping companies, packaging and shipping
- Delivery – Tracking and management of delivery
- Deployment – Consultation and confirmation on most suitable locations for equipment
- Customer Receipt – Preparation of personnel to receive the and install the equipment
- Installation Support – On-line installation support for equipment
- System Testing – Testing of Simulation Station functionality
- Administrator Orientation – On-line orientation for system administrators
- Administrator Support – Ensuring administrators can use the systems
- Additional Educational Coordination** – For in-depth administrator or super-user education, if purchased
- Testing & Go Live
- Final System Testing – Coordinating testing with client to ensure proper operation
- Client Requirements – Supporting customers with port opening and whitelisting
- Going Live – Turning on all systems for operation
If there are additional requirements for your organization, the following options are available at an additional fee.
Identity Management Integration
This option enables learners to use their existing workplace username and password to log in to the system. While this may ultimately be considered a valuable function, it requires a significant time, resource and technology commitment.
Custom Services may include in-person training or set-up of the Simulation Station
Custom configurations may include integrating to multiple instances of LMS or HRIS.
Our goal is for a seamless implementation process that delivers the configuration that makes the most sense for your organization. Thank you for partnering.
800-594-9935 | MyImpactManager@RQIPartners.com
© 2020 RQI Partners, LLC 6/20KM
RQI Partners is committed to accessibility in all digital content it creates to allow inclusion of people with a diverse range of hearing, movement, sight, and cognitive abilities. Therefore, RQI Partners works to ensure that digital components of its web sites meet the accessibility criteria of WCAG Guidelines 2.0 (Level AA).