© 2020 RQI Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited.
RQI Partners copyright materials may not be reproduced in whole or in part by persons, organizations or corporations other than the AHA, Laerdal Medical, or their affiliates, divisions and units without the prior written permission of RQI Partners, LLC at RQIPartners.email@example.com.
Copyright and Trademark Violations
RQI Partners and the American Heart Association, and Laerdal Medical take intellectual property rights seriously. We work diligently to ensure that our works do not infringe on anyone else’s rights and that others do not infringe on RQI Partners, Laerdal Medical’s or AHA’s intellectual property rights.
Please see the DCMA Notifications Guidelines below for more information about how to report a violation.
RQI Partners LLC Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notifications
To notify RQI Partners of alleged copyright or trademark infringement on any of our websites, send a notice to the address down below. Please be sure to provide ALL of the following information (it is all required by 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the specific protected work that you claim is being infringed or the subject of infringing activity (if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works), along with information sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing upon protected rights and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled (if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works), along with information sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail (“email”) address (and the preferred method of contact, if you have one)
- This statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the material’s owner, or its agent, or the law.”
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the rights that you claim are being infringed
Upon receipt of the above information, RQI Partners will promptly investigate and take appropriate action, then notify you of that action at the contact address you provide. We may need to contact you for more information before we take action.
Designated Agent for Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
CEO/ DMCA Agent
RQI Partners LLC
7272 Greenville Avenue,
Dallas, Texas 75231
Version 1 – 5 December 2018