The Neonatal Resuscitation Program®, 8th Edition
Prepared to save a life just beginning.
Organizations / Administrators
Beginning June 23 at 10:30 a.m. CT, access the Neonatal Resuscitation Program® 8th Edition through the new NRP Learning Platform (NRP LP).
- NRP Admin Care from RQI Partners, offering the highest level of customized administrator service to smoothly transition to 8th Edition curricula, will provide learner and assignment management and compliance and consumption reporting. The NRP Admin Care Service Program will be provided at no additional cost between the months of June and December 2021.
- 7th Edition licenses will version to 8th Edition between October 1, 2021 and January 1, 2022, dependent on LMS.
- Integration between your organization’s LMS and the NRP LP will begin in October 2021.
- The NRP 8th Edition Instructor Toolkit will be available to active 7th Edition NRP instructors through the NRP LP beginning June 23 at 10:30 a.m. CT. The toolkit allows instructors to begin teaching NRP 8th Edition content. Instructors retain access to the toolkit until their instructor status expiration date or renewal.
- The updated 8th Edition Instructor Curriculum will be released in August 2021. The Instructor Curriculum has been completely redesigned and streamlined with the most important teaching elements of the NRP 8th Edition. It includes the Online Learning Assessment (using True Adaptive™ learning methodology), new Advanced and Instructor Exams, and the newly designed Instructor Course. Purchase also includes continued access to the 8th Edition Instructor Toolkit. The AAP recommends that instructors take advantage of newly designed Instructor Curriculum once available.
- In response to high demand, instructors with expiration dates ranging from June through July 2021 will be granted an extension to renew their instructor status until August 31, 2021, allowing instructors to renew directly with the 8th Edition Instructor Curriculum.
- To view resources to help you register for the NRP LP, create an instructor-led event, and more, please visit RQIPartners.com/NRP/Instructional-Video-Series.
Beginning June 23 at 10:30 a.m. CT, visit the NRP Learning Platform (NRP LP) to purchase individual NRP 8th Edition licenses.
- The NRP 8th Edition offers two new levels of learning: NRP Essentials, which covers lessons 1-4 of the NRP 8th Edition textbook, and NRP Advanced, which covers lessons 1-11. Anyone who is involved in the care of a newborn should take NRP Essentials. NRP Advanced is appropriate for those who attend births and are responsible for resuscitation of a newborn, and for those who participate in neonatal resuscitation beyond positive pressure ventilation. If a healthcare professional is unsure about which NRP level to take, they should probably take NRP Advanced. Anyone wishing to become an NRP Instructor must complete NRP Advanced.
- After registering for the NRP LP, your NRP Global ID will be generated. Global ID provides single sign-on convenience that captures all learner activities and credentials across organizations.
- To view resources to help you register for the NRP LP, register for a course, and register for an instructor-led event, please visit RQIPartners.com/NRP/Instructional-Video-Series.
Complete the form below to be contacted for more information about the program.