RQI-P GO Simulation Station
The RQI-P GO simulation station has been created to enable healthcare systems to provide the RQI & HeartCode Complete programs to learners who may not have access to a primary location with traditional Simulation Stations. The simulation solutions provide the essential elements required to participate in RQI or HeartCode Complete successfully.
The solution has been designed to meet three primary customer profiles:
- Freestanding locations within a healthcare system that would be considered “off the main campus” including large clinics, stand-alone emergency rooms, surgical centers, or other similar facilities.
- Prehospital and public safety organizations with locations that may be distributed across a city or county.
- Critical Access Hospitals that normally require staff to travel to a Training Center or similar off-campus location for their resuscitation training
The RQI-P GO solution is an iF Design Award 2022 winner! Laerdal and RQI Partners were awarded the iF Design Award in May, 2022 for the product, medicine/health category.
- Educational Opportunities: Keeps CPR skills sharp with low-dose, high-frequency quarterly sessions, while allowing healthcare providers and non-clinical staff to stay on-site without having to travel to a training facility.
- Mastery Learning Design: Enhanced audio and visual coaching with real-time feedback to support continuous improvement.
- Reporting: RQI Analytics measure compliance and competence at individual and group levels.
- Measurement Capability: Learning technology that measures Quality CPR metrics.
- Learning Management System: capable of integration with Target Solutions and other 3rd party content providers.
- Support: Gain on-going personalized and site-specific support from our Customer Success Team.